maandag 11 juni 2012

week 24: Crochet roses



Last Queensday*, I found a lot of treasures on the fleamarket; books, a birdhouse, toys for Huub. I also bought a mirror with a wooden frame. I love it and it costed only € 10,-!!I wanted to hang it in the hallway. So John hanged it up for me, but there was a small problem. The mirror that already hanged there, left some holes in the wall...
I tried to think of a creative solution. So I crocheted some roses and put them up there. For the pattern of the roses see here. I found the pattern through Pinterest, such a great website. I'm a Pin-addict :-)
*It's a big party in Holland, it's the Queens birthday and everybody's celebrating. There are fleamarkets, live music, lots to do for children.

Afgelopen Koninginnedag heb ik aardig wat schatten gevonden op de vrijmarkt. Waaronder een spiegel met een houten lijst. Geweldig en hij kostte maar € 10,-! John hing 'm meteen op in de gang. Helaas liet de vorige spiegel twee gaten achter in de muur...
Dus probeerde ik een creatieve oplossing te bedenken om de gaten te verdoezelen. Ik haakte een paar rozen en hing die daar op. Voor het patroon van de rozen klik hier. Ik heb het patroon gevonden via Pinterest, geweldige website! Ik ben een Pin-junkie :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...